Sunday, August 7, 2011

Enterprise Discount Codes - Some New Tips on How to Get the Codes

Are you looking for new ways to get Enterprise discount codes?

enterprise rental car

I am a frequent renter for Enterprise because there is one that is very close to where I live. I use the public transportation everyday going to work but when there's special occasion that requires me to wear a dress, I rent a car at Enterprise for a night so that I don't have to run to the bus with my nice dress.

ENTERPRISE RENTAL

I have discovered some new and good ways to save money on renting cars and I want to share them with you. The first thing that you need to know is that discount codes are all over the internet but not all of them can be trusted.

A better way of getting the codes is by calling up your credit card company, insurance agency, travel agency, hotel, bank or air carrier and ask them if they have accounts with Enterprise. If they do, then you can request for the code that you can use to receive discounts from the car rental company.

The business and commercial entities I mentioned above can surely give you codes because they work in partnership with car companies to help the car companies in advertising their services to the customers of the businesses.

If you are from a large corporation, you can ask the people from the HR or from the Admin if your company has an account with Enterprise. Companies whose employees need to travel frequently for work usually request for corporate account from Enterprise. Ask for the discount code Enterprise gave your company as well as your company's PIN.

If you own a business and if you frequently rent cars, you can also request for an account from the rent-a-car company. They will give you codes once your request is accepted.

Enterprise Discount Codes - Some New Tips on How to Get the Codes

Check out this site where I learned most of the tips on how to get Enterprise Discount Codes [http://www.enterprisediscountcodes.com/].

Visiting Knott's Berry soon? Check out this site that features tips on how to get Knott's Berry Discounts.

ENTERPRISE RENTAL

0 comments:

Post a Comment